Bad news for the RN!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

While I do have to say that I am anti-Illegal, I do have to admit that those that are coming to the US for the most part are wanting to better themselves. While there are exceptions, most (from Latin America) do make an attempt to work, are family oriented and wanting to better themselves.

I am more worried about US policies that grant citizenship, social benefits, and healthcare based upon spitting out kids. This has to stop. Otherwise the demographics of those coming into America will quickly change from those willing to give, to those willing to receive. [See also Plan D's plight.]

While I do have to say that I am anti-Illegal, I do have to admit that those that are coming to the US for the most part are wanting to better themselves. While there are exceptions, most (from Latin America) do make an attempt to work, are family oriented and wanting to better themselves.

I am more worried about US policies that grant citizenship, social benefits, and healthcare based upon spitting out kids. This has to stop. Otherwise the demographics of those coming into America will quickly change from those willing to give, to those willing to receive. [See also Plan D's plight.]

Oh matt would you be referring to the complete bastardization of the 14th Amendment, which was intended to provide undeniable constitutional grounds for granting citizenship to freed slaves? That anchor baby tactic is a flat out circumvention of the laws of the US.

I read piece on, think it was Cdr Salamander, that the RN is also going to freeze promotions above the rank of LCDR. There was speculation this is just an idea being floated and not approved yet.

I read piece on, think it was Cdr Salamander, that the RN is also going to freeze promotions above the rank of LCDR. There was speculation this is just an idea being floated and not approved yet.

That would not be good for morale...

those that are coming to the US for the most part are wanting to better themselves. While there are exceptions, most (from Latin America) do make an attempt to work, are family oriented and wanting to better themselves.

none of that here, most come to our country because of our benifits system, what's even worse is that some of them are willing to work and do some terrible jobs for less than the minimum wage just because it's better than their home land, yet many Brits don't work at all and go to collect their dole money every week to spend it on White Lightning (cheap but strong cider) and going out on a saturday night, and with Bulgaria and Romania joining the EU we can only expect more immigrants..............

Lanc that is part of the problem here with illegal migrants coming here. particularly boat people and people smugglers etc. some would except them readily instead of detaining them in detention centres to be processed properly etc. we have definite laws here about illegal migration here yet some see it as a useless law and detaining people as morally wrong on ethical grounds etc. for example protesters outside the detention centres and legal challenges in the courts. these protestors mind you are mostly unemployed and collect dole money as well and a burden on the Australian Tax Payer. its what we call professional protestors and bludgers and would protest on killing flies etc if you get the idea and mix that with the politically corrected society as well you can imagine to a person like myself i find them more than annoying. it even goes to the extend that people are feeling sorry for David Hicks. who has been held in Gito bay for 5 years as a insurgent with the talibhan in Afghanistan. he got caught serving with the Talibhan by the US troops and has been in Gito Bay since then and is awaiting trial. needless to say he left Australia to join the talibhan threw his Aussie Citizenship down the toilet committed treason etc and had his happy arse caught by the Americans and is awaiting trial. He even tried to claim British Citezenship via his Mothers passport. which was denied and expects to be treated fairly and wants to become an Australian Citizen again and expects the Australian Government to get his happy little arse out of deep ****. Hello he committed treason he served as an insurgent with the talibhan he threw his citizenship out the window when he found it convient and now wants to have a trail and be brought home to Australia and act like all is forgiven etc. not bloody likely. as far as i am concerned the Americans can keep him the bloody traitor

Certain elements here demand that captured terrorists be treated in accordance w/ geneva conventions - they seem to forget that they are not uniformed men. They also want them afforded all protections under the US Constitution. Coercive interrogation techniques are called torture and thus termed as cruel and unusual punishment... :rolleyes:

Can you imagine if every fascist German, Italian or Japanese soldier was given a lawyer and their day in court during WWII. Good Lord.

Yes, Britain has been totally infiltrated by the Middle East and now we are seeing the results. Keep them out of everywhere else for Democracy's Sake!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back