Best 1/48 F-16 kit?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Very cool -never been into those records before :oops:

Interesting so your saying that its an RNZAF Corsair in a -1A scheme? Didn't know we had -1A's ,only -1D's and FG-1D's -although I've also seen a wartime RNZAF F4U-4 photo

EDIT: Yes please for the PDF!

Well bugger me! I did not know that -I'd read that before but assumed the -1's to be something else

Don't worry too much if you can't upload the PDF -Would you mind just telling me what I need to do while I build it? or is there anyone else out there who can send me the tamiya F4U-1D instructions? would be much appreciated

Thanks again mate for your help/info

Hmmmm seems a bugger to find

A couple months back there was a motorized F4U-1A on trademe with RNZAF decals for $50 which if I had the opportunity I would snap it up quick!

Found one in the US for $19.88 -which works out at about $33 NZD :shock: (really cheap) I'd buy it if postage wasn't $16USD :lol: ( almost the cost of the kit so no thank you)

I think Il buy this tamiya kit for $38NZD Which works out at $26 Canadian ,is that okay?

Corey how much would you expect to pay?

Sweet! just brought it for 38

Attachments

• Hello how are you.jpg
    Hello how are you.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 76
Love the Corsair! I need to get a Academy 1/48 to build Kenneth Walsh's F4U-4....."White 13", Okinawa in June '45! 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back