Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ju-88

• He 177

• Other

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well seeing as MP said they need another one that isn't American or British, I threw in the Pe-8.

It was a lighter bomber than the bombers mostly discussed. It had less effect on the war than all the bombers discussed, and it wasn't even that good at bombing. Although it can lay claim to the Remagen Bridge.

lancs could blow a bridge into the air intact, then while it's in the air, put a grandslam straight down the middle......................

I suppose the Ar-234 could lay claim to the Remagen bridge (it did finally crumble) but it took several raids to do so and it was never destroyed out right.

I know, LG! I said I SUPPOSE it could lay claim, since it collapsed on a Ar-234B raid.

Oh, GrG. You cheap whore...and you're only 13. That was dirty, and officially below the belt. Now I'll have to try extra hard on Friday night to....'relieve my stress' so to speak. :lol:

Ok the Pe-8 can work. It is really nice and as for the area of the war was not quite what was needed. It was never able to fly from a secure and save base. 13 is a bit youn to be talking of such things yes?

But then to put it in perspective you would noly be a few short years from being the age of most of the young men in the war. ;)

Plan_D I fail to see the word 'suppose' any where in your post? Were you refering to an earlier post not on this page?

I can't remember...GrG has clouded my vision with rage. :lol:

are you sure it's rage, you know what they say about masterbation making you turn blind..............

13 is a bit youn to be talking of such things yes?

you wouldn't say that if you'd heard about these 13 year old girls i know, we;ll just say some of the stuff they've done is to rude to put on this site...................

If that's the case, Lanc. We call those kinds of children, dirty scrubbers that I would touch with a barge pole, ever.

I was inclined for the Lancaster, mainly due to the dambuster raids, But wasnt the B-29 the plane that dropped the Atomic Bomb on Hiroshima? Please correct me if I am wrong, but that is what I have voted for.

I was inclined for the Lancaster, mainly due to the dambuster raids, But wasnt the B-29 the plane that dropped the Atomic Bomb on Hiroshima? Please correct me if I am wrong, but that is what I have voted for.

darn you, and i was so close to getting a lancaster loving apprentise.....................

They dropped 2? Wow, I didnt know that, thanks.

Dont get me wrong, i like the Lancaster, but isnt this topic called "Best Bomber" and not "Favourite Bomber?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back