Apr 12, 2006 #1 Desert Fox Senior Airman 449 3 Joined Jan 15, 2006 Location Great Southern Land I know most of you have differing opinions on this, as do i, but i was wondering what you all think was the best ground attack aeroplane in the Second World War. By the way, in my opinion nothing could beat the Tempest.
I know most of you have differing opinions on this, as do i, but i was wondering what you all think was the best ground attack aeroplane in the Second World War. By the way, in my opinion nothing could beat the Tempest.
Apr 12, 2006 #2 lesofprimus Brigadier General 18,825 48 Joined Jul 27, 2004 Location Long Island Native in Mississippi Website ihatemeatballs.com Do a search of our website here and u'll find several threads concerning this topic... I'm closing this repeat thread....
Do a search of our website here and u'll find several threads concerning this topic... I'm closing this repeat thread....