Compensation for Afghan Civilians killed by Bomb Attack

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

tango35

Airman 1st Class
May 1, 2005
Hannover Region
Hello folks,
maybe i am wrong, but this pisses me really off. Everbody heard about the Kunduz bombattack. Now a fuc... lawyer wants compensation for some civilians. Maybe the bombattack was not correct, but **** hapens in wartime, thats life.
To pay now opens in my opinion the box of the Pandora for everybody to go to a nation which is in war.
And were the civilians innocent ? or were they taliban related ??

And could now a widow or a child go to this lawyer to claim for compensation because a taliban blast a soldier off ?

Whats your opinion ?

And must a soldier fear to get in contact with the justice so he wont defend himself because he could kill a " innocent" civilian ??

greets
Thomas

Last edited:
There's a big chance that the attorney is just doing this for his share of the settlement money.

It's like a typical class action lawsuit where the plaintiffs each recieve a small percentage of the settlement, and the attorneys get the rest...

From what I have heard is that the majority of the victims of the bomb were Taliban. Many of the tribal elders in the area did not condemn the attack but praised it. They said that the US military needs to kill the Taliban at a higher rate if the Coalition is going to get the support of the people of Afghanistan. They just need more security. It is a shame.

ok then whom is going to pay compensation ?

heck I could use a bail out and I am a citizen of the US. not in the same language jargon but you get my drift

Users who are viewing this thread

Back