Best Heavy Lift or Cargo Helicopter

Best Heavy Lift or Cargo Helicopter in Service today?

• Sikorskey CH-53D Stallion (in service with other countries other than the US)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mil Mi-10 Harke

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
Nov 8, 2004
USA/Germany
What is the best heavy lift or large cargo helicopter in service today?

My vote goes for the CH-53E Super Stallion. She is fast, maneuverable and carry one heck of a load. Coming in in 2nd for me is the Chinook (Shithook :lol:)

If I have forgotten an aircraft please let me know.

Mil Mi-26 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

At 50 tons, this thing weights almost as much a Tiger tank and could carry a Panzer IV... ie. 20 twons, twice what even the most recent Chinooks are capable of.. to 3 times the distance.

bigcopter.jpg

Soviet gigantomania... ;)

Well the Mil 6 and Mil 26 are very impressive Heavy lifters and can do great things in its own.

Adler if it comes to witch one can carry the most and at greater distance witch one would be the best?

Im not sure of the range of the Russian aircraft.

If I had to take a mixture of range, maneuverability and lift capability however I would take the CH-53E.

There are aircraft that can carry more and have a great range but I think the CH-53E has the combination of everything and the best attributes.

CH-53 my friend...

Besides it can get anywhere in the world since it used off of Marine Amphib Assault Ships and it also has air to air refueling capability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back