Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arado Ar-234 'Blitz'

• Heinkel He-280

• Gloster Meteor

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
your kidding right ? :lol:

Attachments

• iaf_158.gif
    iaf_158.gif
    109.8 KB · Views: 1,238
Allright... This is from the Septmber issue of flypast, advocating a DVD called "Planes that never flew". It says, and I quote:
Heard about the British Rocket plane based on secret Nazi technology? Or the Nuclear bomber that could fly for months without landing? What about America's own version of the Concorde or the supersonic jet fighter planned before Pearl Harbour... (then continues on with its little spiel on the DVD...)
Wowee!!!

well coming up with the idea is nowhere near making it, man's been dreaming about flying since the beggining of our existance, didn't happen till 100 years ago...............

I cant figure out how did the germens lose WW2.they where exellent in every thing they did.exept beeing cannon fodder(the russians where good in thet).

If you ask some one who won WW2 ?? he will proberly say the USA.
Thet is wrong, americans had allmost unlimited resources,there country wasent attacked by the germens,now britin was attacked they fought and won,russia was attacked and they won.thanks to american resources of coures.so the only good thing the americans did in ww2 was providing huge amounts of troops, and veichels, if the USA was attacked by the germens they wouldent last 1 month.am i right????(proberly not i am never right).

Attachments

• m-24.jpg
    m-24.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 1,085
No you are not right. The Japs were busy attacking the USA you fool :lol: Why would Germany attack the USA as well as Britain and Russia? That would just be plain stupid. Both the Americans had the Russians had huge numbers of resources, but towards the wars end the Russians were running out.

If you want to continue this discussion however, please post it in the WW2 General forum so we can continue on topic here please.

The poll is as I predicted, although I didnt expect the He-280 to be doing so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back