Best Pacific Fighter?

Best Pacific Fighter?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Japs could've achieved alot more, if their high command hadn't been so over confident in the Zero.
The late war saw some excellent Japanese designs beginning to see the light of day, but unfortunately (for them) it was too late.

I dont think the Shiden done enough to be recognised as the best...
The question is BEST PACIFIC FIGHTER, not which fighter did more than the other....

American test pilots who had the great opportunity to fly a captured Shiden said that it outperformed anything else the US had in the air, and had it been built earlier, would have posed serious, SERIOUS problems for the Allies in the Pacific... That right there convinces me....

Also, my Grandfather thought that the Shiden was the best thing to fly the skies in combat over the Pacific, and he fought against them..... And he flew Corsairs....

I play paintball 2-3 times a month....
and take on the SAS or SEALS at Paintballing...
It wouldnt last very long, depending on the terrain for said match... In the woods or jungle, ull get ur ass handed to u.. In speedball with obstacles, it is alittle more even sided, but ud still get beat...

My son plays on a paintball team with his pals that I play and train with... They are just about unbeatable now.... Tactics are something kids never take advantage of....

Me and my friend are very good tacticians, we discussed how we'd go about it the other day...I believe that a load of my pals have gone painballing today, as usual I wasnt invited...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back