Best Pacific Fighter?

Best Pacific Fighter?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job I wasnt exercising original thinking at the time, I might just have put P-26 ;) Then you would have crapped, puked, screamed and had a heart attack :lol:

Like this?
ap18a.jpg

Source on right click

yes, that one.
Im going to participate in a modelling event with a brown shiden but i need to now were it was used!

thank you, but the Japanese airplanes aren't very famous and the sites copy the articles of each other it's like the modeling shows hundreds of allied and German planes and a handful of Japanese and Italian airplanes :mad:

It is extremely annoying about the lack iof interest and nations that played perhaps a lesser part in the war, as they often have many interesting stories and facts.

I agree on this. On LJ I got into a discussion about Japanese aircraft in modern avaition art (hey its Live Journal, go figure) and we could not find any source material on line.

:{)

even books are rare and expensive, there is a site of ebooks with 241 books, and gess, only 6 are about jap planes!!!!
the shiden that I am going to present in the show is from the 343 kokutai but I can't find any references were it was posted, I have to gess between formosa, Luzon and japan.

if you register on the forum it will let you download 15 books/24h

Isn't it wonderful! the russians with their beautiful winters have lots of time for reading and modeling so they have a industry of scale planes and armours in expansion. Here in western europe we have the same old airplanes (spits and messers) it's an horror

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back