Best tank killer aircraft of WW2

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hey, hey, hey!

No it doesn't. :lol:

A what effect? A psychological, is that what you meant?

I think any weapon did. Do you think the Londoners enjoyed the Ju88, Do-17 or He111s flying over?

they did enjoy it, but they got used to it after a while, but constant stuka attackes would be terrifying................

The sirens on those Stukas must have been absolutely terrifying. Of course, after about '41 or so that sound most likely meant a Stuka was going down in flames rather than on a bomb run.

The only reason they managed to enjoy success over Russia was that the Luftwaffe was totally superior to the VVS until late '43 early '44.

Yeah, at during the early half of the war the Russians had nothing to hang with a Bf-109 or an Fw-190. And let's not even get into the difference in pilot quality . . .

Well I don't know, you get a lot of flak (hah) for liking the Lancaster...and I have caused two mass arguments normally everyone against me with the T-34 and Belgium thing.

believe me, i've been here longer than most, and we've had some pretty strong arguments between the lanc and B-17, i think that's the "daddy" of all arguments................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back