Bf-109 on Rails

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Micdrow

“Archive”
Aug 21, 2006
Wisconsin
Dont know if this is acurate. The web site I had gotten this picture is gone. Any info would be helpful. Any translators out there.

Enjoy Micdrow

Attachments

• Bf-109 on rails.bmp
    331.4 KB · Views: 676
i guess they could do it that way but why take them out of their crates weren't they small enough just to put them on there?

i guess they could do it that way but why take them out of their crates weren't they small enough just to put them on there?

Im guessing on this but would say they didnt have time to build crates for them at toward the end of the war. I would think it would be a low priority and waste of man hours that could be used for other things like building more war materials.

Micdrow

yeah your right didn't think about that it would be a good advantage to do it this way

plus in this state it looks largely complete, i know from a crate there's not a massive ammount to do anyway but here it's just a case of bunging the wings, prop and tail on then you're good to go! well not quite but you get my drift.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back