BF 109 vid

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Aren't there any other authentic non-flyable Bf's left in museums? I know a lot of them left over are the spanish version, but I thought there was still a few german ones left.

There's a Bf 109 E flying, which apparently once belonged to Hans Joachim Marseille.
Also, i read there are several 109s being restored to flying condition around the world.

Soundbreaker Welch? said:
Aren't there any other authentic non-flyable Bf's left in museums? I know a lot of them left over are the spanish version, but I thought there was still a few german ones left.

Yeah there a quite a few non flying ones around, There is at least two at the RAF museum in Hendon, an E model in the Battle of Britain display and a G model that was captured in North Africa and was flying at one point I think and may have crashed and been retired also there is that one (crashed) at Duxford. Photographic proof provided below, I'm sure there are more in museums around the world.

Attachments

• IMGP2078.JPG
    IMGP2078.JPG
    208.9 KB · Views: 210
  • IMGP1898.JPG
    IMGP1898.JPG
    149.1 KB · Views: 204
  • IMGP1933.JPG
    IMGP1933.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 190
I have already post this vid before..
good one.