Bf 109G-2 decals "Yellow 13" from Eduard 11116 "Afrika Dual combo" or Aeromaster 48-129 ?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

le_steph40

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 18, 2011
Montech
www.facebook.com
Hello,

I need some help again... :)
I'm building a pair of Bf 109G-2s from Jg53 during Summer 1942 (East front), "yellow 7" flown by W. Tonne and "yellow 13" flown by W. Crinius. I just noticed that the "yellow 13s" I have in my spare box of decals have not the good font, the problem is the "yellow 3" with the top loop smaller than bottom loop. the good "yellow 13" is in the Eduard box 11116 "Afrika dual combo" or in the Aeromaster decal sheet 48-129.
Funny story, I had the Aeromaster decal sheet but I sold it some years ago...!!! :oops::banghead:

Anybody to help me please ?
:)

I have these Steph. The "3" is just over 14mm high and 7mm wide and the corresponding 1s are also yours if there any good to you.

DSCN0134.JPG

:thumbright:

Thank you both for your help :)
Vic, the "13" or "3" that I need is this one with the top loop smaller than bottom loop.
11116_09.jpg

This is the way that JG53 painted their "3" during the period 1942-43.
-Bf-109G2-2.JG53-Black-3-Stalingrad-Russia-1942-01.jpg

Hello,

I need some help again... :)
I'm building a pair of Bf 109G-2s from Jg53 during Summer 1942 (East front), "yellow 7" flown by W. Tonne and "yellow 13" flown by W. Crinius. I just noticed that the "yellow 13s" I have in my spare box of decals have not the good font, the problem is the "yellow 3" with the top loop smaller than bottom loop. the good "yellow 13" is in the Eduard box 11116 "Afrika dual combo" or in the Aeromaster decal sheet 48-129.
Funny story, I had the Aeromaster decal sheet but I sold it some years ago...!!! :oops::banghead:

Anybody to help me please ?
Argh, also need victory markings of "white 5" flown by A. Hafner for my "yellow 7" project... :confused: :rolleyes:
These markings are also in the Aeromaster SP48-01 "Luftwaffe top Guns" decals sheet.
Paypal payment possible :)

Last edited:
Hello Wayne,

Thanks a lot for your help, very appreciated :D
Please let me know for the payment (Paypal is possible for me)
I give you my postal address by PM

Last night a DJ Wayne saved my life... 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back