Bf-110 Analysis

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I agree with you, that would be a rare and interesting manual.
I see you have the Nomenclatore. Do you own the manual as well?

Nope, sorry only the nomenclatore.

this is a Draft, not printed, but has hand drawings with the reference numbers typed on plus som epen corrections..... you could feel the typing on the back of the page.

probably they never produce a manual for the 12 serie aircrafts, next time I come back to Italy I'll check for the Reggiane material..... I guess also a F.6Z manual/catalog could be very interesting

Paolo

Im no expert on copywrite laws, but a friend of mine is.....the basic position for most countries is this....you are in breach of copywrite if you display material protected by copywrite, but are only liable to the extent of any profit that you make out of that display, and which can be attributed to the unlawful product display/production/use.

Therefore, if a person acquires something for free, and then reports that "something" as news, or simple information, without profit, or even the intention for profit, they are not guilty of any offence.

Say you buy your favourite song....and learn how to play it. Then you play that song to your friends, you are not guilty of any offense, unless you try to obtain money for that performance.

Micdrow has not asked me for any money,. neither does this forum ask for any money....it probably gets a bit of money from some advertising that it posts, but it would be a very long bow to say that Micdrows posts are allowing the site to make a huge profit.

I would say Lucky, that you are unlucky on this one my friend

Hi Parsifal,

just a question (maybe to your friend) if I have a book, and the owner of the copyright allows me to make copies of this book in electronic format, is there any copyright on the .pdf format? in case of affermative answer is the copyright of the owner of the book or of the owner of the .pdf version?
in Europe, as far as I can understand (but I can be wrong) the copyright of .pdf shift to the .pdf producer.... is there any difference in Oceania or US?

thanks

Paolo

Paolo, I dont think that the PDF maker has any right on it. Every PDF sold on E-bay, for example, with a copyright claim is pure bull, IMO.

Think about the manteinance manual of a 1960 Fiat 600. Has the Agnelli family, or better Fiat, any right on it? Teoretically yes.
If you make a digital copy of it, do you think you can have any right on the PDF? Nope.

Same thing for the fascist Air Ministry which bought the aircraft from Fiat, Caproni, Savoia Marchetti, Macchi .... industries and published the manuals.
The actual Air Ministry probably still own the rights on those stuff but, AFAIK, never made any claim on it.
The Bancarella Aeronautica of Milano (one of the biggest aircraft book shop in Italy) has been officially selling hard copies of the manuals for years and they never had a problem.

Guys, things have been very civil on this copyright subject and Ive learned alot also but this thread really needs to get back on track about the Bf-110. I have no problems if you start another thread in a new area but lets try and put this one back on track

Thanks
Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

Back