BoB Print Template

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Clave

Senior Master Sergeant
Jun 15, 2005
Deep in suburban Surrey
Just testing this idea for a new prints series...

Thoughts/suggestions/opinions welcome as always:

Attachments

• BoB_Template.jpg
    BoB_Template.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 356
It is nice. I like to see the rest of the series. I am looking for a plane for the GB.

DBII

All the labels are just for setting out - I just wanted to see how and if they worked, and also the 3 views idea - it's a lot of work (some of which is done) so the set will be strictly limited - I would guess no more than 10 aircraft in all...

I'll put up the proper one now I think - it's a bit hard to see the style with the layout grids in the way...

Attachments

• BoB_Template.jpg
    BoB_Template.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 360
NB:

The three views are to scale, but I'd like an opinion on the aesthetic point of view as to whether they should be changed?

Title and bottom text blocks - any views on size, colour, borders, or fonts also appreciated..

Lastly would you buy it? If not, why not? (apart from lack of of money - I know what that's all about)

Series list (provisional)

Bf-109 E-3
Spit Mk I
Hurricane Mk I
Ju-87
Ju-88
Defiant
Blenheim
Gladiator
He-111
Do-17

Well, I got a part-payment, so now I'm working like hell to catch up with Big Project stuff (Lots of 3 views as shown here) deadlines to meet, so I may not post much for a few days... :eek:

Looks like Clave got ahead of me! I was thinking of doing the same thing! Darn you! :lol:

Anyway, that is a good print Clave. Great work. :thumbleft: :thumbleft:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back