Apr 12, 2025 #2 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,293 38,804 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Apr 12, 2025 #3 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,915 21,898 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY First one I've seen in O.D. That's beautiful!
Apr 13, 2025 Thread starter #4 N notLusser Airman 61 166 Joined Dec 14, 2022 SaparotRob said: First one I've seen in O.D. That's beautiful! Click to expand... I changed the decals and so the color.. Last edited: Apr 13, 2025
SaparotRob said: First one I've seen in O.D. That's beautiful! Click to expand... I changed the decals and so the color..
Apr 15, 2025 #5 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,596 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Nice work!
Apr 22, 2025 #6 Maxrobot1 Staff Sergeant 810 2,267 Joined Sep 28, 2009 Mid-1941. Probably with the Philippine Air Force.
Apr 22, 2025 #7 Maxrobot1 Staff Sergeant 810 2,267 Joined Sep 28, 2009 I built the little Revell Boeing P-26 ages ago. I used sewing thread for guy wires! Your model looks great in O.D and grey!
I built the little Revell Boeing P-26 ages ago. I used sewing thread for guy wires! Your model looks great in O.D and grey!