Book smuggling within the US/Canada Post...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Maestro

Master Sergeant
Greetings ladies and gentlemen.

Two months or so ago, I ordered five of my own books from my publisher. I received the package this morning and guess what ? The package has been opened and re-sealed with duck-tape. I opened it and tada ! There was only one book left in it... Even if the order confirmation was listing 5 books.

I called my publisher in Frederick, Maryland and told the lady at the phone about it. She told me that she would place a new order for me and send me the books by FedEx for free.

Who ever it is, someone either at the border or in the US Post, Canada Post, airplane company (originally sent by air mail) has opened the package and has stolen four of my books.

I would understand if someone did that to a famous author like J.K. Rowling... But to an unknown bastard like me ?!? I don't get it.

Well, may be one of these books will end up on the desk of a rich producer of Hollywood and that I will become rich and famous... :-k

What ? A man can dream, yeah ? :rolleyes:

Either way that really sucks. At least they are replacing them but you still have to wait for them again LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back