Books on the Turkish Air Force??

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

vikingBerserker

Lieutenant General
Apr 10, 2009
South Carolina
Does anybody know of a good book on the history of the Turkish Air Force? I'm looking for info on the 30's 40's and with the exception of a few blurbs from internet searches, there does not appear to be a lot out there.

Thanks.

After a year and a half of looking, I finally found a copy to buy! This just came in this week:

Turlish Air Froce.png

Thanks again Chris!

Well? How is it? I always thought they could have had one of the best military aviation museums in the world if they had just saved a bunch of the pre and during war aircraft, since they had ones from both sides. If you give it your seal of approval then it looks like I will have to follow after you again brother.

Pretty detailed, each aircraft has a brief blurb and then lists each aircraft's serial number as well as the unit attached and any remarks such as accidents or final disposition. It's 319 pages long but measures only 8.75" x 5.75" and I agree with you, they'd have one heck of a museum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back