Apr 2, 2021 #2 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,353 10,281 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk Nicely done
Apr 2, 2021 #3 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,326 38,864 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Apr 2, 2021 #5 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Beautiful model!
Apr 2, 2021 #6 fubar57 General 37,509 27,292 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada 1:72? WOW!!! Well done
Apr 4, 2021 #7 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Good work!
Apr 4, 2021 #8 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,965 21,949 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY Beautiful work. When I built model aircraft I just wound up with vaguely airplane shaped blobs of plastic. With decals.
Beautiful work. When I built model aircraft I just wound up with vaguely airplane shaped blobs of plastic. With decals.
Apr 9, 2021 #10 southerndoug Airman 86 185 Joined Jun 24, 2020 Location Hobart, Australia Website dougthostphotography.zenfolio.com WOW indeed!