Aug 29, 2017 #222 johnbr 2nd Lieutenant 5,591 5,222 Joined Jun 23, 2006 Location London Ontario Canada June 9th, 1944 First flight of the Avro Lincoln.
Aug 29, 2017 #223 johnbr 2nd Lieutenant 5,591 5,222 Joined Jun 23, 2006 Location London Ontario Canada Bristol Beaufort bomber Harold A. Skaarup, author of Shelldrake
Aug 29, 2017 #224 johnbr 2nd Lieutenant 5,591 5,222 Joined Jun 23, 2006 Location London Ontario Canada Brewster Buffalo, flown by RCAF members serving with the RAF in the Far East during the Second World War.
Brewster Buffalo, flown by RCAF members serving with the RAF in the Far East during the Second World War.
Aug 29, 2017 #225 johnbr 2nd Lieutenant 5,591 5,222 Joined Jun 23, 2006 Location London Ontario Canada Douglas Digby Mk. I, RCAF
Aug 29, 2017 #226 johnbr 2nd Lieutenant 5,591 5,222 Joined Jun 23, 2006 Location London Ontario Canada Wellington bomber bomb bay Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
Aug 29, 2017 #227 johnbr 2nd Lieutenant 5,591 5,222 Joined Jun 23, 2006 Location London Ontario Canada
Aug 29, 2017 #228 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,304 38,814 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Aug 30, 2017 #230 fubar57 General 37,495 27,260 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada I think the Brewster aircraft in Post 224 is a Buccaneer.
Aug 30, 2017 #231 Capt. Vick Moderator Staff Mod 14,077 6,402 Joined Jul 23, 2008 Location Long Island, New York Geo!
Aug 31, 2017 #232 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Cool stuff.
Sep 4, 2017 #233 johnbr 2nd Lieutenant 5,591 5,222 Joined Jun 23, 2006 Location London Ontario Canada Avro "Manchester
Sep 4, 2017 #234 johnbr 2nd Lieutenant 5,591 5,222 Joined Jun 23, 2006 Location London Ontario Canada Prototype Short "Shetland
Sep 4, 2017 #235 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,304 38,814 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Nov 4, 2017 #237 G Glider Major 9,286 6,033 Joined Apr 23, 2005 Location Lincolnshire Just Jane during a night run. I wish I could say that I took this picture but I didn't, its on the Facebook group. I was there but had to leave before nightfall.
Just Jane during a night run. I wish I could say that I took this picture but I didn't, its on the Facebook group. I was there but had to leave before nightfall.
Nov 4, 2017 #238 P pbehn Colonel 13,282 10,544 Joined Oct 30, 2013 Purely by chance my wife bought some "Just Jane" cheese which raises money for the restoration and tastes delicious.
Purely by chance my wife bought some "Just Jane" cheese which raises money for the restoration and tastes delicious.
Nov 4, 2017 #239 G Glider Major 9,286 6,033 Joined Apr 23, 2005 Location Lincolnshire I live just north of where she is based and there is a lot of pride in the Just Jane across the whole county
I live just north of where she is based and there is a lot of pride in the Just Jane across the whole county
Nov 4, 2017 #240 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,304 38,814 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland A great shot.