Sep 11, 2006 #1 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin British Wellington Pilot notes Enjoy Micdrow Attachments WellIIIXXIXIIXIIIXIV.pdf WellIIIXXIXIIXIIIXIV.pdf 2.2 MB · Views: 1,021 Wellington.bmp Wellington.bmp 298.1 KB · Views: 755
Sep 11, 2006 #2 the lancaster kicks ass Major General 19,931 17 Joined Dec 20, 2003 you're saving me a fortune
Sep 11, 2006 Thread starter #3 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin Gee, are you sure. Maybe I shouldnt do these spitfire manuals Ive found then. Think there are only 3 to 5 of them!!!! Hummmm!!!!!!!! What do the rest of you think???? Micdrow
Gee, are you sure. Maybe I shouldnt do these spitfire manuals Ive found then. Think there are only 3 to 5 of them!!!! Hummmm!!!!!!!! What do the rest of you think???? Micdrow
Sep 11, 2006 Thread starter #4 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin In all fun though, when I get home from work I will post one of the spitfire manuals. I finished making it into a pdf file last night. Micdrow
In all fun though, when I get home from work I will post one of the spitfire manuals. I finished making it into a pdf file last night. Micdrow
Jan 9, 2007 #5 Juha Senior Master Sergeant 3,725 105 Joined Jan 8, 2007 Location Helsinki Thanks for sharing the Wimpy Pilot Notes! Juha
Jan 9, 2007 #6 twoeagles Senior Airman 666 14 Joined Oct 18, 2006 Location Chambersburg Micdrow, you are such a tease! Bring'em on!!!!
Feb 14, 2021 #7 Baball Airman 1st Class 177 593 Joined Dec 26, 2018 Location France Pilot's Notes for the Wellington Mk. I, IA, IC and IV Attachments Pilot's Notes Wellington I, IA & IC.pdf Pilot's Notes Wellington I, IA & IC.pdf 5.6 MB · Views: 254 Pilot's Notes Wellington IV.pdf Pilot's Notes Wellington IV.pdf 7.2 MB · Views: 262