CAF Heart of America airshow

Discussion in 'Warbird Displays' started by broke91hatch, Mar 13, 2008.

1. broke91hatch

broke91hatch New Member

sales
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    July 12th,13th 2008 at New Century air center. About 35min south of downtown Kansas City.

Heart of America Wing, CAF

I went last year and had a blast. It is free to the public to attend. They ask for a donation if you can spare it to help with the costs of upkeep on the aircraft. They have a great collection of other WW2 artifacts in there hangar. Talking with the people who were there is always a good time. I never get tired of hearing their stories. Best of all rides are offered on most aircraft for a donation ranging from $80-$300. If you are in the area feel free to stop by!!!

2. broke91hatch

broke91hatch New Member

sales
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Our 2008 EXPO that is free to the public will be held July 12 and 13 at New Century Airport. So far the WWII aircraft that we have scheduled are: B-17 Flying Fortress, P-51 Mustang, Japanesse Zero (Tora replica), Fairchild PT-19 Cornell, Boeing PT-17 Stearman, Consolidated Vultee BT-13, Taylorcraft L-2 Grasshopper, Piper HE-1 Air Ambulance,and a Cessna L-19 Birddog. Also both days we will have 2 great bands to play for oyur listening pleasure. Also don't forget there will be a great display of military vehicles of all types. Please review this announcement in the future for more details. Please click on the web site below for additional information.
    Info: Jon Miller 913-634-0788 or Steve Zimmerman 913-782-9895
    Email:[email protected]

3. DBII

DBII Active Member

Health insurance
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Sounds like fun. I wish I could go.

DBII