Nov 3, 2008 #21 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,900 40,324 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Bl**dy nice work there buddy! 8)
Nov 3, 2008 Thread starter #22 Clave Senior Master Sergeant 3,200 79 Joined Jun 15, 2005 Location Deep in suburban Surrey Thanks! I will be putting it up for sale on deviantArt soon.... Oh, and I have a front, and back cover now:
Thanks! I will be putting it up for sale on deviantArt soon.... Oh, and I have a front, and back cover now:
Nov 3, 2008 #23 mudpuppy Senior Airman 654 18 Joined Mar 6, 2008 Location Appalachian Foothills in Virginia Cool stuff, I'll be looking for it on DeviantArt.
Nov 3, 2008 Thread starter #24 Clave Senior Master Sergeant 3,200 79 Joined Jun 15, 2005 Location Deep in suburban Surrey Hooray! deviantART Shop: Dogfighting Legends Calendar
Nov 3, 2008 #25 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Clave, who flew that Bf 109F-2? That marking is unusual, I've never seen it before.
Nov 4, 2008 #26 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,353 10,281 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk excellent as usual clave
Nov 4, 2008 Thread starter #27 Clave Senior Master Sergeant 3,200 79 Joined Jun 15, 2005 Location Deep in suburban Surrey Njaco said: Clave, who flew that Bf 109F-2? That marking is unusual, I've never seen it before. Click to expand... Don't know the pilot sorry - it is Stab I/JG51 - Russia 1941/42, and that's all I know about it...
Njaco said: Clave, who flew that Bf 109F-2? That marking is unusual, I've never seen it before. Click to expand... Don't know the pilot sorry - it is Stab I/JG51 - Russia 1941/42, and that's all I know about it...
Nov 4, 2008 #28 Catch22 Major 9,551 83 Joined Jun 13, 2007 Location Edmonton, Alberta Website www.coryulmer.com Oooh, I might just have to buy this!