Can anyone translate this for me? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hunter368

Tech Sergeant
Nov 5, 2005
Winnipeg
All I want is the general idea what they are talking about or saying. The one guy in green shirt and shorts is ticked off about something I don't know what. The guy on the bottom, his name is Mirko Cro Cop. He is a fighter from Pride now fighting in UFC.

If you can translate please let me know the general idea what happened here. Not sure if they are talking Russian or what.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s03Mkps9aBE

Thanks if you can help.

I don't know what it said, but Cro Cop is going to rule the UFC. He is an absolute machine. Also interested to see how Rampage Jackson is going to do. The only match that I have seen where Chuck Liddell went over to Pride for a match he got beat. I forget who he fought, but the other guy totally wore Chuck out then beat on him.

I don't know what it said, but Cro Cop is going to rule the UFC. He is an absolute machine. Also interested to see how Rampage Jackson is going to do. The only match that I have seen where Chuck Liddell went over to Pride for a match he got beat. I forget who he fought, but the other guy totally wore Chuck out then beat on him.

Yes Cro Cop will rule the HW division hands down. I will be very interested in seeing how Rampage does, see if he still has that fire that made him scary.

Chuck fought 3 times in Pride and had 2 wins (Guy Mezger Alistair Overeem) and 1 lost (to Rampage).

Funny thing about is Cro Cop is a HW right now and he will beat Tim Silva forsure. He could then drop weight (which he would be able to do) and he could fight Chuck for the LWH title, he would also beat Chuck! CroCop could hold the HW and LHW titles at the same time if he wanted to and Dana would let him. Not sure if that would ever happen though. Funny to watch if he did. LOL

Thorlifter, if you are interested in martial arts, then check out the link in my sig. register and post / search away on our site. We always welcome new members. Its a great site if you love martial arts.

Oh geez, that would be scary what he would do to Chuck....and I'm a huge "Iceman" fan. You know who else is amazing to watch....I forget his name but he is a HW Pride fighter from Russia. The guy doesn't show any emotion, he just destroys people.

Thanks for the info on your site....I'm not too big into martial arts, but I'm a big MMA and wrestling fan.

Oh geez, that would be scary what he would do to Chuck....and I'm a huge "Iceman" fan. You know who else is amazing to watch....I forget his name but he is a HW Pride fighter from Russia. The guy doesn't show any emotion, he just destroys people.

Thanks for the info on your site....I'm not too big into martial arts, but I'm a big MMA and wrestling fan.

You are thinking of Fedor Emelianenko. Yes he is the best MMA in the world today.

Our site is all about martial arts, traditional, Mixed Martial arts, boxing, wrestling, weapons, basically any hand to hand combat you can think of. We have many videos as well as instructional articles, forum. Check us out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back