Wey Hey! You found '313 - great stuff! And a cockpit shot, well done mate. Gary (Geedee) is going to try to get some shots at Cockpit Fest for you (and me!) and post them. He's also going to do a separate thread on the 'Fest, so should get some good stuff.
Jolly decent of the old chap don't you know! When is this binge in cockpits? Yup, WT313 from No. 213 is a must what! 13's.... Still caught in the middle with the B(I)8, leaning towards the No. 88 Squadron and their pet snake.... Wonder if they had an all black 'Can....8)
The 'Fest is in a couple of weeks. Was hoping to get there, but looking doubtful. If you get to my place in July, we could go to Newark mueum then, they have 2, possibly 3 Cans, plus lots of other nice stuff, and can open them up buy arrangement!
I'll try to find a black '88' B(I)8 for you.
Washed the parts for the B(I)6 today. Wanted to start on the Lightning, but I lost against myself in arm wrestling.... No. 213 Squadron, WT313.....here she comes!