Car Modifications (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Going fast and looking cool is what these beasts are about :D

For the record I appreciate all cars, well maybe apart from the rice burner fast n furious boys. they just **** me.

Negative Creep is right; we must all bow down to the Corsa and it's older brother the Nova. I can't stand Corsa's horrible to drive and ugly as hell.

You have to. That said, Civic Type-Rs (the last model, not the new one) are nice and nothing close to a slouch. What you want is a turbocharged Polo G40 ...

G40s are supercharged you all say - well not a friend of mines. He pull it to pieces and made his turbocharged and with a little help from NOS - he was on the rolling road - 203 BHP in a car that weighs 830 kg. Can't remember the torque...

Funny mods though - saw a Clio 1.4 other day with those electric dump valves (y'know, make the sound when changing gear) funny as fook ... they made the same sound no matter how much he gunned the engine. :rolleyes: :lol:

Now, now - depends which [car] Mustang you're talking about. The standard (new) GT pretty dump , but the Roushe, Bullit and (I hear) GT500-KR are not too bad.

What the H*LL were they thinking???
bad_mod.jpg

To me, it sometimes seem to be a question of "glue as much as you can, to the smallest car that you can find" thingy, with these boy racers...

"Shine can never replace ATITUDE" as it said on Swedish rat rod that I once saw....

Barry Boys is a great website for mocking these pathetic excuses for car modifications.

There is a huge thing going on now with those vans in Japan it is insane how........odd they are

Users who are viewing this thread

Back