CASU-12 Bougainville

CASU12

Recruit
1
1
Joined
Jul 27, 2011
Hello all from Los Angeles,

My neighbor, Robert Alvarado, has asked me to track down any others he served with in CASU-12 in Bougainville. Any leads? I will meet with him again and get more information. Anything I should ask for?

Thanks!

Paul
 
WElcome to the forum!

You might also want to take a look at this thread.....

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/basic/carrier-service-unit-number-one-casu-1-a-9437.html
 
My neighbor, Robert Alvarado, has asked me to track down any others he served with in CASU-12 in Bougainville. Any leads? I will meet with him again and get more information. Anything I should ask for?

Thanks!

Paul

My father was in casu 12 on bougainville his name is paul varga his still alive 90 years old and remembers everything on that island.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
My grandfather is Harold Orville Lynch. He was part of Casu 12 and station on Bougainville. He is still alive and well.
20190905_094833.jpg
 

Attachments

  • John Lindau Navy.jpg
    John Lindau Navy.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 84
Last edited by a moderator:
My grandfather is Harold Orville Lynch. He was part of Casu 12 and station on Bougainville. He is still alive and well.View attachment 585186
:pilotsalute:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back