Hello everyone,
I would like to ask a question of the experts on landing gear wheels. Let me explain: a long time ago, I had the opportunity to acquire this complete wheel from a farmer in Normandy; the person claimed it came from a CG-4A Waco glider. I would appreciate your expert opinion on this, as I believe P-47s used this type of wheel as well.
Thank you very much for your help.
Have a great day.
Laurent
I would like to ask a question of the experts on landing gear wheels. Let me explain: a long time ago, I had the opportunity to acquire this complete wheel from a farmer in Normandy; the person claimed it came from a CG-4A Waco glider. I would appreciate your expert opinion on this, as I believe P-47s used this type of wheel as well.
Thank you very much for your help.
Have a great day.
Laurent