Change of pace

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good stuff Ed!

The closest I've done to anything like that was making one of the Hasegawa 'egg planes' from the 1980's - made theirChinese MiG-15 diorama for a mate's kid.

I remember from an old Monogram catalogue too their 'Flap Jack' aircraft with flapping wings...anyone ever make that kit?

GrauGeist...How do I do that ?
Ed
A couple ways...

One would be to check your camera's output. Some allow you to select the file type when it captures the image, and then shows up as a certain type of file when you upload them to your PC. My Pentax camera saves them as a RAW file, but I can select a large number of types. My Kodak simply saves them as .JPG and this is usually the best format for a "point and shoot" because they have good quality and smaller file sizes.

The other way is to load a photograph into your imaging program (paintshop, photoshop, paint, GIMP, etc) and without making any changes to the image, click "File" and then select "SaveAs". In the dialog box, you will be able to select a format, and in this case, you'll select .JPG (it may have other JPEG file names with it, like .JPE, .JFIF, no worries though...it'll be a .JPG when you select and save) and double-check the destination, it should be the same folder that the original image is in. No need to change the name or anything, just click OK.

You'll now find an image (for example) DSC0003.jpg right next to the original DCS0003.bmp in that folder.

If you're not used to doing that, practice a few times on a spare image, you shouldn't have any problems, though!

Hope this helps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back