China rewrites history of Korean War

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I read an account of an F-86 Sabre pilot shooting down a Mig-15. The Mig pilot punched out and just for a fleeting moment the Sabre pilot saw a grimacing white face with a full head of reddish hair as the ejection seat, complete with pilot, flashed past his canopy upside down prior to the chute deploying. Well, well, well. A Russian. LOL. Now why did I write that here. Well, we're talking about how China has finally come clean about North Korea. I wonder. Have the Russians?

I read an account of an F-86 Sabre pilot shooting down a Mig-15. The Mig pilot punched out and just for a fleeting moment the Sabre pilot saw a grimacing white face with a full head of reddish hair as the ejection seat, complete with pilot, flashed past his canopy upside down prior to the chute deploying. Well, well, well. A Russian. LOL. Now why did I write that here. Well, we're talking about how China has finally come clean about North Korea. I wonder. Have the Russians?
I'm only surprised that the pilot had the presence of mind to remove his dome in the fleeting seconds that he had left

I think Mig pilots were still wearing soft leather helmets during the Korean war. If the chin strap wasn't tight who knows what a 500-600 mph wind would do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back