China showing their pride airforce (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

An impressive display,, by any standards. A lot of aircraft I did not recognize. Also, some of the pilots seems to have difficulty in holding formation, with some aircraft moving about a lot......

Also, some of the pilots seems to have difficulty in holding formation, with some aircraft moving about a lot......
That's common in any large formation that is not flown by demonstration pilots and its more apparent when the formation is spread out in a symmetrical pattern. Additionally consider winds and vortices from other aircraft in the flight.

Impressive numbers but a lot of old technology wrapped in a modern package.

... and kinda scary all controlled by ChiComs.

I find these displays of military power for heads of state creepy. Especially where the military is almost demonstrative in their allegiance to a man... not a country nor ideal.

It is only a matter of time when that communist mentality will affect us all.

It's quite an old fashioned way for celebration:shock:
To see such an innocent frolic, I am obliged to think that we Japan would have also looked like it
before 1945.....

Living next to them, however, I don't worry so much about their future threat because they also know what happened to Japan after such frolic dated December 8, 1941. I have many Chinese and Korean friends here. No one wants war.

They celebrate their revolution aas do the French and the US celbrate the days of their revolutions.

The problem is not that they celebrate, its that it celebrates it with such military overtones, and do obviously to please the cronies that run the country

Users who are viewing this thread

Back