Color pics For a Model I'm Building

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

So my question is if the the only pictures of the aircraft Roadking is trying to model were taken when said aircraft was traveling at the speed of dark would it even show up in the picture? Would you even be able to see colors if it did or would it just be black?
It would doppler out.
(That's me trying to sound like I know what I'm talking about by repeating something I heard somewhere on PBS but really don't have a clue like the rest of you)

Huh? Not sure I get it, Dave? I'm a bit slow today, perhaps you could explain... :D
Don't remember the movie, it was many years back.
But at the end, the movie presented the view of rapidly leaving our solar system, then our galaxy and continuing outward until all the galaxies appeared as tiny sparkles and then the view continued past the confines of a crystal set in a penandant necklace about a little girl's neck.

Don't remember the movie, it was many years back.
But at the end, the movie presented the view of rapidly leaving our solar system, then our galaxy and continuing outward until all the galaxies appeared as tiny sparkles and then the view continued past the confines of a crystal set in a penandant necklace about a little girl's neck.

Ah, copy that. Men In Black perhaps? Although it's an alien playing marbles...

Not only dust in space

1afcfc0c5048614089a8778d051760cc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back