Control column probably Lockheed with stick shaker? what type please?!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Rocketeer

Senior Airman
Jan 19, 2009
Salisbury
Hi, I have acquired a control stick that is very like a Lockheed T33 stick, but with a kink in it and a stick shaker and a Maybar stick top. It is not F104...any ideas please? Lots of part numbers starting 46-

cheers
Tony

F-94C part numbers started at 45xxxx from my sources. It would seem this would be the closest match.

Not a bad match, here is a pic of it.....it is covered with 46- part numbers.....the grip is by Maybar - not seen them before. The previous owner got it from the US, he thought it might be a special USN Silver Star that did blind landings....

The stick is same shape as F94C (a bent T33 if you like). Pix attached.

Attachments

• stick1.jpg
    stick1.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 231
  • stick2.jpg
    stick2.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 338
  • stick4.jpg
    stick4.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 225
Cheers....that Merlin my Scottie!

The cockpit was obviously the green colour that WW2 etc US aircraft were painted in.

Apparently the Starfighter was L-246, wonder if the part numbers begin with 46-?
It has a coaxial stick shaker, this is 'popular' with T tails as they can have a propensity to deep stall. The F106 ended up with a stick shaker....could this be an early F106 stick?!!!

cheers....may be seastar after all..........need to find a cockpit piccy....odd, cos the shaker would suggest T tail

Users who are viewing this thread

Back