Sep 11, 2008 #1 M marionluis08 Recruit 3 0 Joined Aug 21, 2008 Hi Guys this is Joey, I think you should check this site Model Airplanes, Model Ships, and Military Plaques - Handmade Wooden Models Including Military Aircraft, Jets, Sail Boats, Helicopters lots of cool stuffs here.
Hi Guys this is Joey, I think you should check this site Model Airplanes, Model Ships, and Military Plaques - Handmade Wooden Models Including Military Aircraft, Jets, Sail Boats, Helicopters lots of cool stuffs here.
Sep 11, 2008 #2 Thorlifter Captain 7,993 453 Joined Jun 10, 2004 Location Knoxville, TN Hi Joey. This post should have gone under Modeling, but I"m sure one of the mod's will move it.
Sep 11, 2008 #3 ScOoTeR1992 Senior Airman 413 0 Joined Dec 19, 2007 Location right behind you hey man this is a nice website, i'm going to see if mum will let me get a couple of aircraft off here
hey man this is a nice website, i'm going to see if mum will let me get a couple of aircraft off here
Sep 12, 2008 #4 Soundbreaker Welch? Tech Sergeant 1,742 10 Joined Feb 8, 2006 Location Colorado, USA Lovely models for Christmas, but I don't think I could afford the wooden ones.