Corsair manuals

Your welcome guys!!!
 
Hi , I am looking for some pictures and technical data book about the gunsight ( MK8) of the f4u-1a and the bulletproof.I can not find them on the Net.
cordials.
Blacksheep54
 
Excellent manual, Jerry. The pdf is surprisingly crisp for a relatively small sized file! Thanks!
Derek
 
Bloody beauty guys, thanks for posting!!!
 
Does anyone have any detailed drawings or pictures showing the 20mm cannon and ammunition installation arrangement in the F4U Corsair?

Thanks.

Ron
 
Absolutely awesome! Thank you for sharing. It is not easy to find these these days anymore ;-).
 
F4U-1D specifications, from Mike Williams site - I was not able to find it there, so I'm posting it here, from my PC.

Many thanks!!!
 
Thanks for taking the time to copy then post these up
Dose anyone out there have a copy of a Illistrated Parts manual for any of the F4U-1, F4U-1A and FG-1D as used by the RNZAF ???
Any help would be fantastic
 
Hello

Need some technical reference on the Corsair F4U-5 Ailerons, we are trying to build a set of ailerons replicas for a restoration of a real Corsair F4U-5N. From the originals, just some metal parts are left.

I have the illustrated parts diagram and structural parts , but there is no enough data like measures to use as a reference.

This is the plane we are working on.

 
These guys sell an excellent set: WELCOME TO WARBIRDPLANS.COM
It doesn't have anything on -5 model ailerons though, but I'd expect the dimensions to be unchanged from the F4U-1?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back