Corsair manuals

Micdrow

“Archive”
10,775
4,711
Joined
Aug 21, 2006
Location
Wisconsin
Corsair I-IV manual, this manual is different from the one thats all ready posted.

Enjoy Micdrow
 

Attachments

  • Corsair I-IV.pdf
    Corsair I-IV.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 3,420
  • F4u.jpg
    F4u.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 3,426
I don't see another Corsair manual posted....could you please direct me to it? Thanks!

Paul
 
I don't see another Corsair manual posted....could you please direct me to it? Thanks!

Paul

Hum I thought I posted a second one. Guess I didnt. I do have a second manual. Give me some time. This is another one I have to scan.

Micdrow
 
Oh gosh please don't go out of the way. I just thought I missed something! Thank you for your effort!

Paul
 
Oh gosh please don't go out of the way. I just thought I missed something! Thank you for your effort!

Paul


No problem, Just sometimes takes me a little bit to build them. I will see if I can start it this weekend.
 
A
 

Attachments

Last edited:
F4U-5N Corsair Night fighter Equipment manual.
 

Attachments

This is where I will be transfering all the Corsair manuals so please read all the posts for the model you may be looking for.


Thanks
 
This is great. Thank you all. :thumbup:
 
Thanks to all contributors for the great F4U corsair tech stuff. Super manual SABURO, Thanks. Bobby
 
:D

Thanks for taking the time to catalog these. Really nice piece of history.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back