Couple questions for the upcoming group build.

Nice choice H. The Eagle Cals instruction and profile sheets are normally pretty accurate, and considering how well documented Preddy's ships are, it should cover most of the details correctly. I should have some more pics and profiles of his aircraft if you need them.
 
Nice choice H. The Eagle Cals instruction and profile sheets are normally pretty accurate, and considering how well documented Preddy's ships are, it should cover most of the details correctly. I should have some more pics and profiles of his aircraft if you need them.

Shoot me anything you have on his first D model if you would Terry. I may be doing it in a future group build but probably not the DDay GB.
 
No probs Dwight, I'll e-mail it to you soon as I dig it out.

Thanks Terry. :)
 
It is official. I am doing the first profile and the last profile for the Group Build.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back