COYSG's

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Readie

Chief Master Sergeant
Apr 15, 2011
Plymouth, England
Come on you Super Greens.... hammer the bastards tomorrow.
Yep, football is BACK in Plymouth, let the abusive chanting begin :)

Wish we could say the same for Coventry! Shame our home games are being played in Northampton! SISU out.

That is all.

Wish we could say the same for Coventry! Shame our home games are being played in Northampton! SISU out.

That is all.

I've been to the Ricoh a few seasons ago when we were in the championship. Both our teams have taken a tumble to say the least.
If we make the play offs we'll be doing well...my blood pressure couldn't stand another season like the last one...

Ha but do you start the season with a point deduction like CCFC lol?
Also I can't see many making the trip to Northampton to watch a home game.

Bad luck, plenty of games left to redeem yourselves.

Well Cov have Bristol City at " home" today. Will be interesting as in an attempt to shaft the "new" owners and the whole Northampton ordeal, there is a ccfc legends game at the Richo at the same time. Of course the majority of the city will boycott the game and watch the legends match.

Back in the relegation zone already. Sheridan needs to put a firework uo the squads arse. We had 7500 attenadnce yesterday. The next home game will see a falling gate to the usual 5,000.
Hey ho.
Its an imposiible situation for Coventry as few can afford the regular travel to Northampton ( 45 miles?) on top of ticket prices and away matchs.
Anyone would think that someone somewhere wants your team to fail....

Yeah about 45miles. The population of the City want the club to fail now. The support is behind the team but at the end if the day how are you supposed to enjoy a pie and a few pints at a home game now when you have to drive there.

I only live two roads away from the Richo and I'm happy that I can resume parking In the area as normal but the local business will feel the impact. The City itself has lost out financially big time because of the club owners SISU and that's why the council wouldn't let them get away with paying only a small proportion of what is owed and tried to force it into liquidation. Shame the FA stepped in.

On top of that, SISU want to build a new ground in the city within three years. Well we couldn't fill the ground that we already have, let alone building another one.

CCFC will be the next Wimbeldon. See you next year.

SISU out!

Corruption is rife. Here we have the 50 million pound Home Park redevelopment plans.But...if its football based, shouldn't some of the money be spent building a team to get promoted rather than a stadium that will be half empty? Unless, they are other hidden agenda's going on....

Sounds just like Cov and then Richo at the time.
Well they smashed Bristol 5-4. however were up 3-0 at half time. but with massive attendance of 2100ish including away supporters!
I think they may get the message now.

I hope so Chris.
We are off to play the posh boys in Cheltenham on Saturday. We'll take hundreds with us but, will it be enough to gain a league win?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back