D520 finished

javlin

1st Lieutenant
6,299
2,405
Joined
Nov 20, 2007
Location
MS
I did not do anything real special with this one added seatbeltsand a canvas cover around the rearwheel.The plane other than that is OOB and is my first LRun kit now on the the 202 folgere.Thks for looking.Kevin

d520012_edited.gif


d520009_edited.gif


d520008_edited.gif


d520007_edited.gif
 
Very nice. I have fond memories of this aircraft as my first introduction was a vacuum form kit that I saw in Scale Modeler in the mid '70s.
 
Smoothly done preshading, a little touch of exaust stains, green colour fading... Nice example of French a/c, just as it should be...
In other words, beautiful! Cheers!
 
Hallo Kevin,

The French Belle looks great.Well done mate.:D
 
Nice! The D.520 always caught my eye, it's unheard of in the wide world, but a good machine, and interesting history with it being used on 'both sides' as it were.. 8) Aircraft Profiles
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back