Thanks, Vincenzo, for your cooperation.
You may be removing a burden from my shoulder.
I wish you good luck!
I've translated tables with production and technical data.
Here is Mitsubishi engines' production data:
http://rapidshare.com/files/383472532/Mitsubishi_engines__production_data.xls.html
May be Vincenzo could help to translate that I did not.
Also I've tried to make annual table of engines' production by types and seems it is something different from that are already translated from the book p.183.
For example total production of
Kaseis 1x (Army + Navy) riches 7344 pieces Kaseis 2x 12173 pieces that are much over that in tab p.183.
Zuseis 1x (Ha 26 Ha 26-2) are 4725 (in tab p.183=4448 ) and Zuseis 2x 9070 (in tab p.183=8480).
Kinseis 5x 3897 (in tab p.183=4795) and Kinseis 6x 7317 (in tab p.183=5587)
I can not understand what are:
ホ-ネット発動機
明星発動機
As far as I understand 発動機 means just motor so can be missed?
The same seems 型 - type can be missed?
What does 航空局用 概算契約 愛国号用 means exactly?
Is it correct 甲 - Kai, 乙-Otsu, 丙 - Hei?
What were engines Ha 18, 21, 22, 111(difference from Kasey?), 114(difference from Ha 104 Ha 214?), 212, 312? N never heard before.
Allot of such questions:
Why it was necessary produce prototypes 試作 of Ha 102 in 1941?
What for Names and MK marking together are used?
Technical data tabs that I've translated are in pictures. If somebody is interested, I can upload.