Day of Days!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sailor.

Airman
Apr 21, 2005
Perfidious Albion
"I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips, Straining upon the start. The game's afoot: Follow your spirit; and, upon this charge Cry 'God for Harry! England and Saint George!"

Here you go lanc this is the best i could do at short notice
its got a little england flag on the tail :)
Ps lanc these are the badges Duxford are issuing to the airspace supporters its only costing me fifty quid a year

Attachments

• airspace_badge_185.jpg
    airspace_badge_185.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 671
  • vulcan_472.jpg
    vulcan_472.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 667
Hey I spoke to my son who as you may know is out at Uni in Barcelona, he says that they celebrate St Georges day out there.
The tradition being, males buy the females a red rose and the females buy the boys a book of poetry. ummm!
Well seems more than we do here. sounds better than fighting dragons..... OR does it???

Crippen said:
Hey I spoke to my son who as you may know is out at Uni in Barcelona, he says that they celebrate St Georges day out there.
The tradition being, males buy the females a red rose and the females buy the boys a book of poetry. ummm!
Well seems more than we do here. sounds better than fighting dragons..... OR does it???

Yes it does, although i've been out with a few dragons in my time i've never had to fight them - thank god!! :oops:

Nothing "official" seems to be done to celebrate St Georges day in England, especially not London!! We all pay enough in taxes, so they should at least put on a parade or something!!

[quote="CrippenTrack I love the badge mate.[/quote]
I recently became a member of the supporters for the new Airspace display that under construction at Duxford if you subscribe with a regular donation they give you a bit of bumph and a tie pin some concessions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back