List of Forum Experts

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

So I thought maybe to simply edit my intro thread to add the names of people we could ID as the experts. If any of these folks object to being identified as such, I would simply remove the name.

Michael Hope (Propellers) and Engineman (WW2 Engines) would be examples. I could throw my name in for the DH Mosquito too but it's more on the technical side.
I think the real question would be how and who will determine if someone is expert enough to be called an expert. If we don't do that carefully we'll probably get in all kinds of trouble.
For instance, I remember someone who thought he was an expert on P39s and there were probably some who believed that ;)

So I thought maybe to simply edit my intro thread to add the names of people we could ID as the experts. If any of these folks object to being identified as such, I would simply remove the name.

Michael Hope (Propellers) and Engineman (WW2 Engines) would be examples. I could throw my name in for the DH Mosquito too but it's more on the technical side.

I would nominate E EwenS for naval matters.

I think the real question would be how and who will determine if someone is expert enough to be called an expert. If we don't do that carefully we'll probably get in all kinds of trouble.
For instance, I remember someone who thought he was an expert on P39s and there were probably some who believed that ;)

I need a smiley that conveys both "agree" and "freakin' hilarious".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back