Jan 9, 2019 #21 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,331 38,871 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Jan 9, 2019 #22 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,895 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Nice shots!
Jan 9, 2019 Thread starter #23 DBII Senior Master Sergeant 3,338 1,981 Joined Oct 16, 2007 Location Conroe, Texas Thanks everyone. Interested in any more upside down B25 or B26s?. Any request?
Jan 9, 2019 Thread starter #24 DBII Senior Master Sergeant 3,338 1,981 Joined Oct 16, 2007 Location Conroe, Texas
Jan 10, 2019 #25 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,331 38,871 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Jan 10, 2019 #26 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,895 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Good shots!
Mar 1, 2019 Thread starter #27 DBII Senior Master Sergeant 3,338 1,981 Joined Oct 16, 2007 Location Conroe, Texas More from my upside down world Attachments IMG_20190106_150034.jpg 120.3 KB · Views: 177 IMG_20190106_150102.jpg 111.5 KB · Views: 180 IMG_20190106_150733.jpg 107.9 KB · Views: 153
Mar 1, 2019 #28 fubar57 General 37,513 27,295 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Upside down or not, pretty cool
Mar 1, 2019 #29 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,331 38,871 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Mar 3, 2019 #30 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,895 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Nice shots!
Mar 5, 2019 Thread starter #31 DBII Senior Master Sergeant 3,338 1,981 Joined Oct 16, 2007 Location Conroe, Texas Thanks
Feb 9, 2023 Thread starter #32 DBII Senior Master Sergeant 3,338 1,981 Joined Oct 16, 2007 Location Conroe, Texas These photos came out really bad. I have a newer phone. I will have to work on it. Here is one I found in an old email from 2009. It should be a little better. Attachments 014_14.JPG 51.1 KB · Views: 132
These photos came out really bad. I have a newer phone. I will have to work on it. Here is one I found in an old email from 2009. It should be a little better.