Deltas......

I'm keen, especially if an open time frame build...
 
I'm keen, especially if an open time frame build...
Same here. I'd like to start when I get the 102 in the mail, but with summer coming up, my P-40 still incomplete, two builds going in the current GB, and at least one Spit in the next, I'm looking at a completion of the Deltas not earlier than the end of the year.
BUT I DO WANT TO START THEM!!
 
Last edited:
I would point to the mig-21 f-13 Indonesian
I'm not sure a MiG-21 is a true delta as it has a separate horizontal tail, but the wing does have a definite delta shape. Jan started this party so if it's OK with him It's OK with me.
 
Yep, where is that bloody Glasgowy Swede? :-)
If we're talking straight Deltas, I'll stick to the Draken. If aircraft with Delta shaped wings generally counts, then the TA-4K might also qualify...
 
Yep, where is that bloody Glasgowy Swede? :-)
If we're talking straight Deltas, I'll stick to the Draken. If aircraft with Delta shaped wings generally counts, then the TA-4K might also qualify...
Yea, it certainly would....
Come to think of it the F-4 wing was kinda delta shaped too.... Where's Jan for clarification!
 
Hope it's a Judy anyway Terry...hard to tell when the blokes wear skirts too! :-)
 
so because it gives more posivilidades of models, would serve equally composed wing?, because for example the f4 has composite wing as the Draken, Grippen and I think also some Russians also

edit:

This list of aircraft is taken from wikipedia for what it is to guide:
- Avro Vulcan
- Avro Arrow
- Dassault Mirage III
- Dassault Mirage IV
- Dassault Mirage 2000
- Dassault Rafale
- Chengdu J-10
- IAI Nesher
- IAI Kfir
- Concorde
- Convair B-58 Hustler
- Convair xf-92
- Convair F-102
- Convair F-106
- Eurofighter Typhoon
- Fairey FD-1 Delta
- Gloster Javelin
- HAL Tejas
- North American XB-70 Valkyrie
- Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird
- Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21 'Fishbed'
- Saab Viggen
- Saab Gripen
- SDaab draken
- Sujoi Su-9 'Fishpot'
- Sujoi Su-11 'Fishpot'
- Lippisch P.13a
- BAC TSR-2
- Mc donnell douglas f-4
- douglas A-4

if you think it can be edited to add or remove aircraft from the list

Edit: i add one more aircraft

- vought f7u
 
Last edited:
Cool, will start looking around for cockpit shots of the Austrian Drakens.

Nice list Sergio! Add to that Lippisch P.13a (predecessor of the XF-92, F-102 and F-106), Saab Draken, TSR-2 and (IMO) A-4 skyhawk and F-4 Phantom as Glenn mentioned.
 
evan of course edit the post to add the aircrafts, incluiding the convair xf-92
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back