Deltas......

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hm, that's a thought since there's no way my MiG-21 will be finished on time for the Cold War GB...

I've got a 1/72nd Hasegawa F-106 in my stash and saw some nice decals for it on eBay, but don't know if I have the time.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 108
Starting to think about that 106 more and more. Maybe as the first build in a long term 1/72nd scale "Century Series" display shelf with the F-104 in my stash after the 106. I know I'll never get to them in 1/48th. The 106 looks like a pretty simple kit - not much to be seen in the cockpit - but it does have raised panel lines that I don't think I can let stand. Never re-scribed a whole kit before, but there's always a first time.

Anyone still interested in a Delta GB? After long searching of available 1/72nd kits for a "Century Series" run of builds for myself I found it would be the same price or cheaper to go with 1/48th scale. I ordered Monogram F-102A and F-105 kits yesterday and decals for a Greenland based 102 today. I plan on getting a F-106 before long and thought I'd do a Double Delta Build with the 102 and 106 if anyone is still interested in the Unofficial Group Build.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back