Did I mention I'm hooked on Tamiya 32scale (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good luck on figuring it out. When I try and take a picture of anything 'black' with my cell phone (I usually use my Canon for photos except for bench progress shots) the cell camera try's to 'un-black' it. Now that's a frustration on another level.

Great models Peter and I'm with you Bill, love to build them but room is a deciding factor and even with 1:48 I hate it when I have to decide on what to chuck in order to make room for the latest build. :D

Great models Peter and I'm with you Bill, love to build them but room is a deciding factor and even with 1:48 I hate it when I have to decide on what to chuck in order to make room for the latest build.
Chuck, who said anything about Chuck,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, cabinets, more cabinets!!!!!!!

It's the only thing different from the pictures that I manage to post, I'm only using my phone camera for all my pictures but it's no biggy I'll simply stop using the background and see if it happens again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220916_103731_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220916_103731_com.android.chrome.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 18
The problem seems to be at your end. That's possible you have a limit for sending pics using your smartphone due to too many apps running for instance..

Check there ...
Fix Unable to Complete Previous Operation Due to Low Memory

and there ...

The problem seems to be at your end. That's possible you have a limit for sending pics using your smartphone due to too many apps running for instance..

Check there ...
Fix Unable to Complete Previous Operation Due to Low Memory

and there ...
Thanks for the info, I gave it a try but unfortunately it didn't work, so I'm moving on from it before it starts to get frustrating and from now on I'll post only new pictures from the current Mosquito project but thanks again for the help 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back