DO-335 arrow flying model

Bracko

Airman
12
3
Joined
Mar 20, 2007
Almost for past three y's I am intending to built a flying model of one of the most extraordinaire German's heavy fighter of WWII. Still, I am on begining. Pls, if anyone have some ideas and advices for this plane - HELP ME! :oops:

d335-1.jpg
 
The whirly bit on the front must rotate in the opposite direction from the whirly bit on the back.

Otherwise the pilot makes a BIG mess on the clear bit in front of himself.

It was a nice looker, a shyte performer, and a complete failure in 1:1 scale.

Have fun making that sucker fly.
 
The whirly bit on the front must rotate in the opposite direction from the whirly bit on the back.

Otherwise the pilot makes a BIG mess on the clear bit in front of himself.

It was a nice looker, a shyte performer, and a complete failure in 1:1 scale.

Have fun making that sucker fly.

I have all tech details, but it is still big job for me cause of problems that model can envoy:cry:
 
The whirly bit on the front must rotate in the opposite direction from the whirly bit on the back.

Otherwise the pilot makes a BIG mess on the clear bit in front of himself.

It was a nice looker, a shyte performer, and a complete failure in 1:1 scale.

Have fun making that sucker fly.

:lol:
 
I read somewhere it wasnt too bad for performance although they have been just speed.
 
Could you be more accurate? What problems have you come across so far?

There are lot of probs. It is a quite different to make a standing model, but much constructive (connections, functions ets) to make a real flying model. Have you try it before?
:oops:
 
Yeap I have.Unfortunately there are some pics of my Yak-3 flying model only from the past when it was assembling.The Yak and some other models flew quite good, so I had much fun.
 
do335_nf.jpg
 
Not yet, but i hope it will.... thks anyway! :D

To be honest I've known that it wasn't a solution.Therefore If you need to discuss some problems feel free to ask.I'll do my best to help you.:D Certainly if you want.
 
Worger, thank you for the links.... they will be usefull to me.
HealzDevo, i will put all pics and vids fo this plane, as soon as possible.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back