DO-335 arrow flying model

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bracko

Airman
Mar 20, 2007
Almost for past three y's I am intending to built a flying model of one of the most extraordinaire German's heavy fighter of WWII. Still, I am on begining. Pls, if anyone have some ideas and advices for this plane - HELP ME! :oops:

d335-1.jpg

The whirly bit on the front must rotate in the opposite direction from the whirly bit on the back.

Otherwise the pilot makes a BIG mess on the clear bit in front of himself.

It was a nice looker, a shyte performer, and a complete failure in 1:1 scale.

Have fun making that sucker fly.

The whirly bit on the front must rotate in the opposite direction from the whirly bit on the back.

I have all tech details, but it is still big job for me cause of problems that model can envoy:cry:

:lol:

Could you be more accurate? What problems have you come across so far?

There are lot of probs. It is a quite different to make a standing model, but much constructive (connections, functions ets) to make a real flying model. Have you try it before?
:oops:

Yeap I have.Unfortunately there are some pics of my Yak-3 flying model only from the past when it was assembling.The Yak and some other models flew quite good, so I had much fun.

Not yet, but i hope it will.... thks anyway! :D

To be honest I've known that it wasn't a solution.Therefore If you need to discuss some problems feel free to ask.I'll do my best to help you.:D Certainly if you want.

Worger, thank you for the links.... they will be usefull to me.
HealzDevo, i will put all pics and vids fo this plane, as soon as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back