Fokker E.V ( Polish) model

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I've just purchased a 1/48 kit of this.Just wondering if the decals are available anywhere.Any info greatly appreciate.

Try the Model Maker D48114 ... ModelMaker news and previews - Sklep internetowy

Model Maker D48114.jpg

Also here ... Model Maker Decals -D48114 Fokker E.V/D.VIII in Polish service

If you don't want to buy the decal set in Poland you may try to the Hannants ..

D48114.jpg

Thanks!
Tried the Polish site,but the website is hard work,so Hannants got my £11.99

It's quit easy to work. Unfortunately you have to be registered for the site of the first link above. The second one allows to purchase without registering..
Anyway the Hannants is a good choice as well.

It was registration that was the problem.
'I was considering the full camo as #13,but it only appears to be available in 1/72.Not that it really matters;the reason I'm building this is because my daughter,who found the original rc plane is going to be moving her company to Europe.She can't cope with the barriers that Brexit has thrown up.Which is a bummer,as she's only been within a short drive of myself for the last year or so.She won't want to take the plane with her,so this will be a memento for her.She'll be happy with the dark olive green

All links you have in the post # 26. The 1/48 scale decal sheets contain them.

No.I went to the opticians yesterday,the problem is macular deterioration in my right eye.If I close my left everything goes wavy. Hereditary problem,nowt they can do

Kit will arrive Tuesday.Any adhesive recommendactions,preferably something that allows some adjustment time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back