Do we have any members in the Manila area?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

MiTasol

2nd Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2012
Aw flaming stralia
If so, are you interested in meeting for coffee/beer in early/mid January to discuss Philippines ww2 aviation history and swap computer files on the subject a friend of mine would like to hear from you and meet while his wife is shopping etc.

He will have PDFs of 22 rolls of 5th AF history with him - over 30,000 pages - as part of his research on 24th PG up to Bataan among other info.

If so, are you interested in meeting for coffee/beer in early/mid January to discuss Philippines ww2 aviation history and swap computer files on the subject a friend of mine would like to hear from you and meet while his wife is shopping etc.

He will have PDFs of 22 rolls of 5th AF history with him - over 30,000 pages - as part of his research on 24th PG up to Bataan among other info.
I am not in the Philippines at the moment but do go from time to time as my wifes family is mostly still living in Manila. Next time I go maybe we could meet up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back